Sunday, May 6, 2012

Windows 7 64bit Video problems?

I upgraded from xp 32 bit to windows 7 64 bit and ever since i've had huge problems playing games and using cloned multiple displays. Now my bluray player has crazy multi colored squares while playing movies.



I upgraded my graphics card to a Nvidia GTX 560 TI thinking this would fix everything but no luck.



All drivers are up to date.



One error message I get when starting GTA IV and EFLC is D3D fatal error.



Specs Below:



Windows 7 home x64bit

Intel Quad Core CPU

6 GB ram

Nvidia GTX 560 TI Graphics card

Creative x-fi 5.1 Optical Sound Card

p5q Asus Motherboard

320 GB hdd, 1 TB hdd

hx750watt PSU



Please help, I'm getting really sick of these problems and wish I went for xp 64 bit.|||Ty reinstalling DirectX and then reboot. if that doesnt work make a commandline.txt and put -windowed in it.



Hope I Helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment