Monday, May 7, 2012

What's a good Video Card for Acer Aspire 5253-BZ692?

Apparently my video card is integrated & I want to be able to play games like The Sims 3 flawlessly. I am on a budget, so I don't need anything pricey & top-of-the-line. My specs are:

Windows 7 Premium

AMD Dual-Core Processor

HD LED LCD

AMD Radeon HD 6250

3 GB DDR3 Memory

320 GB HDD



Also, if you have any tips on installing one that'd be great. I've never put a video card in a laptop before.|||Sorry to burst your bubble, but you cannot upgrade the graphics card of any laptop. That is the biggest difference between a normal computer and a laptop; you can replace the processor and graphics card of a computer, but you can never switch the processor and graphics card of a laptop. If you require a better graphics card, you will therefore need to purchase a new laptop, sorry. Or simply purchase a normal computer with a proper graphics card, which will be cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment