Monday, May 7, 2012

Can i still use this if i have windows 7 http://www.amazon.com/Pinnacle-22238-PCTV-PCI-Card/dp/B001PBRIC6/ref?

I have windows 7 on my computer and need a capture card to record my gameplay and so far this looks like the best way to go can i still record and throw the stuff on my laptop even though i have windows 7. I can use another editing software i dont have to use the one it gives me so do i need windows 7 for this or just for the software. and if anyone knows how this things works in the lines of recording gameplay from my ps3 and making videos of it on my computer that would be great too.|||You can't use that in a laptop, and you don't use a video capture card to capture video that the computer produces, you use screen capture software (much of which is free). A video capture card captures video from external sources, like a game box.|||hm,video editing

No comments:

Post a Comment