Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What is the best Video Card for HP DC7100?

I am using a HP DC7100, with windows 7, i have 2.5gb, and my processor is ; Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.80 GHZ 2.79 GHZ ; at the moment i am just using the on board card. The case is the small case so it needs to be low profile. I am in Australia so preferable cards from here.

Thanks|||I don't see why you would want to upgrade your graphics card with that computer, but anyways, if it has a PCI-express slot, I would recommend something low-profile like the ATI Radeon 5450 or the 5570 since the P4 would more than likely weigh down the GPU's performance boost. I don't know of any Australian retailers though, so I'm not exactly sure how you would go about obtaining them.



Good luck.|||get ATI HD 4670

sorry I don't know where to buy form your country

No comments:

Post a Comment