Monday, May 7, 2012

Good Windows 7 T.V. Tuner Cards?

I've been searching up and down for a good capture card for Windows 7. I can't seem to find any out there. Can someone recommend a good one? I'd expect: PCI-E or USB (USB would be nice and convenient, but I think PCI-E would be a better/faster interface). MUST ABSOLUTELY have HDMI IN and OUT with a min. res of 1080i (prefer 1080p). Hopefully under $300.00. Traditional things such as watching cable t.v. on my computer would be great, but my main use would be importing video to my P.C. from other devices.



I've searched newegg & tiger direct countless times and can't seem to find what i'm looking for.. I know there's got to be something out there that works with Win. 7 and is high quality. ATM I'm using an old Plus T.V. 330U which sometimes works, most of the time doesn't. and even then it's got no HDMI.|||just make sure that you don't buy the ATI 750U TV Tuner. Most people have had issues with it including me.|||I am currently using the ATI 750U but it doesn't work. I haven't purchased any other tv tuner or pc capture cards yet, but if you want pc capture cards, I would say take a look at this link



http://www.hauppauge.com/site/…



These are good tv tuners with good reviews.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment