Monday, May 7, 2012

I recently updated to Windows 7, but I'm experiencing a problem...?

I can't use any of the features of the Aero theme because, it says, my video card isn't updated enough to support the features of the Aero themes. It's a 64-bit operating system, so it should work. I'm just wondering how I can update my video card so I can experience all of Windows 7. Plus, I'd like to have screensaver lol. Thanks for any help ya give me.|||here is what ya wanna do:



step 1) you take your pc and put it in a trash can

step 2) you go to an apple store

step 3) you buy a quality mac

step 4) you live happily ever after and can stop worrying about drivers and video cards|||minimum graphics card requirement to run aero on win7:

- a DirectX 9 compatible graphics processor with a Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) driver, Pixel shader 2.0 in hardware, and a minimum of 128 MB of Video RAM

- 32 bits per pixel



if meet the requirement, then update your drivers on manufacturer site. you can download everest free to know your system specs and card brand / model no.:



http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=4…



after update then go to start menu and type: aero

click on "find and fix problems with transparency..." and follow through.

No comments:

Post a Comment