Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Nvidia G150SE nfource 430 FAILS WITH WINDOWS 7!?

I updated all the drivers and windows update. This video card came with this computer and it is failing hard with windows 7! It stops and freezes when i watch videos. I have norton 360 and Spyware doctor. Comprehensive scans and nothing is found. I was forced to system restore from December 1st. I am really experienced with computers and have tried everything possible. The next step for me would be literally buying another gfx card that is win7 ready because hp really messed up on this one.|||If you were really experienced with PC's you'd know that "Win7 Ready" is just a label.

Also, you wouldn't have an HP.



What are you trying to watch?

That'd be a more helpful tidbit to add to your description.

No comments:

Post a Comment