Sunday, May 6, 2012

How to enable hardware acceleration for windows 7?

I installed a CNC Tiberium wars but it opened a window saying "please make sure you have DirectX9.0 or higher. Also verify that your video card meets the minimum requirements, and that you do not have hardware acceleration disabled in the display control panel" i have tried both but i havent tried yet how to enable hardware acceleration|||1. Choose Start > Control Panel.

2. Double click Personalization and select Display Settings.

3. Click Advanced Settings.

4. Click Change Settings on the Troubleshooting tab.

5. Move the Hardware Acceleration slider to Enable

6. Click Apply and then click OK to accept the new setting and close the dialog box.

7. Click OK to close the Display Properties dialog box.

8. Restart Windows.



For More Information and help related to windows 7 issues http://windows7.iyogi.net/|||Dude! I have the exact same problem with the exact same game! Weird. I was searching for a solution to this and then I read this.



The thing is, I've followed the steps @Enrique gave and it still doesn't work. What's wrong? My OS is Windows 7. Is it compatible? Please help me! blincksomber@y.c.ph

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment