Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Good soundcards for windows 7?

I've been looking for good soundcards for my PC. Lets be honest, onboard sound just doesn't compare. Anyways, I want a high quality soundcard that works well with windows 7. My budget for my soundcard is $100-$200, and I'm building out of the NZXT Nemesis case. My video card is the XFX HD-587x-ZNVF Radeon HD 5870.Haven't decided on a mobo yet, and I'm open to any hardware suggestions. Thanks for the help.|||Try the new creative labs cards, or for a good twist if have used creative before switch over to a turtlebeach card. I have a computer with one of their discontinued cards (tutlebeach) in it and I have had no problem with it. Their cards can, depending on the model do from 2.1 all of the way to 7.1 surround sound.



Still, if you prefer a creative labs card, go ahead and buy one of their new cards as they are entirely win7 compatible.

No comments:

Post a Comment