Monday, May 7, 2012

How do I install Windows XP on Windows 7 (without CD-rom)?

I just got my laptop reformatted and installed with windows 7 but it seems my video card cant be installed by a drive because of it only shows VGA as a driver and I cant install my driver so I wanna revert to XP again but i dont have a CD-rom (broken). So how do I install XP on windows 7?



-CD ROM (broken)

-Intel Centrino Duo Core

-Toshiba Satellite Pro A100



Main Problem:

Cant install my Video Card Driver on windows 7 because it says only for xp or vista. So i wanna downgrade or just fix Video Card Driver.

*I cant see what my video card's name really is.|||You should be able to use the Vista driver on Windows 7.|||fix video card it will cost a fortune

Your computer hasnt enough stuff for win 7

do a searc ,,,how to downgrade to win xp

Many people have posted the way you can do it|||You can install Windows xp from pen drive. Or you can use your friends cd drive, you just have to buy sata/pata to usb converter.|||Without a cd you can't. They are so cheap now you are better just buying one.

No comments:

Post a Comment