Monday, May 7, 2012

How do I manually install updates for my ATI Radeon HD 5770 video card?

There have been some updates that showed up on Windows Updater (on Windows 7) but they always fail to install. I tried changing my User Account Control Settings but that didn't fix the issue. I want to go to the website and have an auto update from there or do it myself. Please help.|||maker's website. download latest drivers -- probably only one -- plus the ATI control system [whatever they call it]. follow directions to update. pretty simple.|||go to there website and they have it where you can manually install updates for your pacific graphics card. i had to do the same thing the disc i got wouldn't let me update so i had to go to the site.|||NOT true you need to download them the full drivers including the cytalist control.

then uninstall the old drivers ? reboot and install the new software.

if the system wants to auto install just cancel untill the new is installed.



http://support.amd.com/us/psearch/Pages/…

No comments:

Post a Comment