Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Installing System Memory on my Laptop (Windows 7)?

Hey people.

this is my first time to ask here in yahoo answer.

so anyway.



my question is how to install system memory on my laptop.

OS: Windows 7

RAM: 2GB

Dedicated Video Memory (Video Card): 512MB

----->>>>>SYSTEM VIDEO MEMORY: 0MB

Shared Video Memory: 731MB



click the link to see.

http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr244…



before, i thought I'm normally got no system memory (0mb). but when i formatted my brother's laptop. his laptop that has 64mb system memory became 0 mb similar to my laptop.



note:

-when my brother brought his laptop, It has (OS pre-installed)

-but when i brought mine. it don't have pre installed OS so I also brought OS installer and obviously installed it.

so now i'm curious on how can I install it.



thanks for the reply. ^^|||That's the video/graphics memory. It just means that you haven't got a dedicated graphics card, yours is integral. Forget it ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment