Friday, April 27, 2012

Windows 7 screen too big.?

ok i just installed windows 7 home premium 32-bits on my computer and i did not back up anything. after the installation was complete i saw that everything on my computer is now really big. i don't know what to do. also windows aero don't work. i tried the trouble shoot option and this is what it says;



the current video card may support aero with a driver that is compliant with the windows display drivers model wddm. contact the manufacturer of your computer or video card for a WDDM-compatible driver.



But i don't know what video card i have and it don't say it on my computer but i know what my manufucruer is. packard bell but there nothing on that website.



my computer is not the new ones. i think i got it in 2005/6 and the name of it is ez-cool N-100.

pleeease hellp me find my video drivers to make my windows 7 better!|||Try finding the manual to your computer or a receipt. The components should be listed there (when selling a computer they are usually placed inside the computer box.



You can also try downloading AIDA32 and it will tell you everything about your computer. Then download the drivers from the video card manufacturer site.



Also I think that w7 icons are made bigger by default. There should be settings that let you make them smaller. The DPI setting should help as well...|||If you can’t find the right drivers manually I would recommend just getting a software program that can do it for you. There is a program I use which will find drivers for just about all hardware devices. The best part is it takes a snapshot of your system specifications and matches the right driver to go with it. Perform a free driver scan at:

http://www.drivers-updates.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment