Friday, May 4, 2012

How can I balance the sound when using Windows Media Center AND in a video call for Skype?

I have cable box hooked up to my computer in a TV Tuner card (Hauppauge 1800). I pull up Windows Media Center to watch TV. While I'm watching TV, if I load Skype and start a video call, the sound on Windows Media Center gets VERY quiet until I end the Skype call. Is there a way to fix this so this doesn't happen? Please explain. I'm using Windows 7 64-bit. Both WMC and Skype are up to date.|||Yes..the sound ICON in the lower Task Bar..

Will bring you to a Properties Dialouge Box..

There is a configuration that allows the 2-sound properties to be SET..

There's 2-buttons used in the Properties Dialouge Box...I'm pretty sure its the Properties(button..)there is a second button called Configure..[end]|||Have you checked all the settings in skype? Some softwares have it where you can modify the volume while using other applications.|||This is supposed to happen, isn't it? Skype usually lowers the volume on other applications when a call is in progress.



You can probably a setting in Skype Audio Settings => Advanced to prevent this from happening, unfortunately I don't use Skype so I can't give you any directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment