Friday, May 4, 2012

Old Budget Video Card for Win7Aero & Shooter Games?

Hi, I've a old PC but it is enough for me because I only use it for browsing internet. It is Dell Optiplex GX280, P4HT 3.2GHz with 1GB DDR-II RAM & SATA Hard Drive. It have PCI-Express card slot but I don't have any video card becaue currently I don't play video games on it.

Now I've installed Windows 7 which is running smoothly but my built-in video memory doesn't support Aero. I wanna know which (used) video card should I buy, which supports Aero & most of the 3rd/1st person shooter and RPG games, which can run on above PC. I think 256mb card is enough for games that can run on a 3.2GHz+1GB machine.

And suppose if a get a Core2Duo 2.0Ghz with 2GB then which (512mb) budget video card will be worth buying for Win7 Aero & most of 3rd/1st person shooter games?, which can run on C2D 2GHz PC. Thanks in anticipation.|||You don't need used. You can buy a new one for very cheap.



http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/…



$25 for a brand new GeForce 7600 GS. That would work just fine.|||I would recommend ATi 4350 if you are really going for a cheap budget card.



Buy a new one, why purchase an old one, and then bang your head after it dies.



Here ATi 4350 for $32: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…



Runs most of the new games quite OK in lower settings. 7600GS is just not good compared to this.|||Nvidia 9400 GT DDR3 512MB

Nvidia 8600 GT DDR3 512 MB

No comments:

Post a Comment