Friday, April 27, 2012

Directx 11 vs nvidia 9200(8200) for windows 7?

I recently bought a computer to play my silly but a blast imo video game" world of warcraft cataclysm"

so here is my issue , i have turned all my graphics options in game down ALL the way , i have driver updated , virus scanned etc the works my frame rate(refresh) has intermittent dropping to 2-4 and its ruining my ability to play , i think the highest fps i have ever had is 37fps, and if i could just get 20 and " hold" i would be so happy. this is not latency related at all , internets great and on other computers in the house have np so heres my computers stats:

Acer acx3400g-u4802 4gb ddr3 1TB hard drive

windows 7

video card is nvidia geforce 9200(renamed 8200?) with dedicated memory

.. this computer CAME with directx 11(made for or added into windows 7 .. but directx 11 is NOT supported by the video card(neither is 3d vision,physX,UDA,or SLI)... so why did they give a comp directx 11 when its not compatible with the video hardware? ..and how to fix.. i am suspicious this is causing my framrate issue..any tips on install of the directx 9 safely and removing 11 , or tips that fix fps would be great! also no its not worse in highly populated areas of my mmo rpg, and has been getting progressivly more frequent=)|||Nvidia is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment