Thursday, April 26, 2012

Windows 7 Reboots at "Starting Windows" Screen?

I just got a computer from my friend so I decided to move my harddrive and video card from the old computer to the new, not much of a problem. However when i booted the computer the computer would get to the "Starting Windows" screen and then it would just restart, as if I turned the computer off and turned it back on. I ended up formatting my harddrive and reinstalled Windows 7 and then I put my files back on with an external harddrive but I was just wondering if there was anyway other than that in order to solve that problem. [By the way, I have already tried to do the system repair using the Windows 7 disk but when I tried it the program said that it either "could not automatically repair startup" or that it "couldn't detect a problem". Im saying this in order to help pinpoint the problem.] Thanks you for any suggestions or solutions in advance on this problem.|||If the HDD moved contained an OS within it...then most likely the problem would be that...

No comments:

Post a Comment