Friday, May 4, 2012

Compatible Video card for an HP Pavilion?

I been using Radeon X1300/X1550 Series and it has not been doing the trick for playing games on Windows 7. I have a 22" wide screen LCD which is using the DVI input connection capability. When I look at the rating that my graphics card gets from Windows, it is 2.6 and 3.3. for gaming graphics. Also, when I play any games, the video lags to the point that it feels that I am playing on hard when it is on easy.

I wanted to update my video card but I am not sure what kind of card would be able to handle the performance that my computer needs and what I want. I am looking for a graphics card that ranges around $100-$200 and will make the performance of gaming and watching videos without the lagging. Also, I want it to be ATI graphics card since my CPU is made by ADM. To help you out, I am going to give you my computer details:



- HP Pavilion a6123w (search HP website for more info.)

-AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+ 2.30GHz

- 4.00 GB installed memory (3.50 GB usable) DRAM

- 32-bit Windows 7 Ultimate OS

- Display adapter Radeon X1300/X1500

- PCI standard motherboard

- 500GB Samsung internal HDD

- 1TB Maxtor external HDD

That's pretty much all of the details that I could think of mentioning and if there is anything else that you need, just ask. Please help me find a compatible ATI Graphics Card and thanks in advance.|||any PCI-e card. here you go! http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as… this is more than enough to kill kids over the internet. HDMI as well so you can connect a big screen TV to it and watch HD movies or soemthing

No comments:

Post a Comment