Friday, May 4, 2012

Cinema HD 30" compatible Graphic Card for Windows 7?

I've been using Apple Cinema HD display 30" with a XP VAIO desktop's GeForce 6600 GT and displays 2560 x 1600 resolution. Recently I bought Gateway Core i5 desktop with inboard Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD but apparently this video chip does not support 2560 x 1600 resolution with the display. I was thinking to transplant but new desktop has no more AGP slot. Now I'm looking for inexpensive PCI express graphics card compatible with Cinema HD 30" Please tell me idea what's available?|||check this web site - just left click link::

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/…

EVGA GeForce 9500 GT Video Card - price 49.99 should do it but you need PCI-E 2.0 slot

Call TigerDirect toll free 1-800-800-8300 if it will work with Cinema Display but it should.

They might have some other suggestions too and they are good and reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment