Thursday, April 26, 2012

I want to get the Asus G50Vt-X5 with Windows 7 voucher Will in still be in the store in two months?

I'm very interested in the G50Vt-X5 which can be found here http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?…



Its a very good price, with an awesome graphics card, lots of RAM, a decent ammount of Hard drive space. And I'm a video editor, needing a laptop for college.



I'm going to school for video production, but most work will be done on school computers, however I still want something to play games, edit video, and take notes in class. I'm going to school fall of 09' and we all know windows 7 comes out soon.



I'm a beta tester for windows 7 and I like it a lot. Its very good for games and editing. I've heard that there is an upgrade program, so if you purchase a computer after july 1st you can upgrade to 7 for free, once it comes out in December (hopefully). Do you think that I will still be able to purchase this laptop at bestbuy around july 1st? Or will asus create a new model with the same price, and similar specs? If they won't carry the laptop, or it will go up in price, I can deal with getting it now, and buying windows 7, Or I may use the release client till I can get some more money to buy windows 7. What should I do?|||1st off it is pretty much there latest model so chances are they are not gonna stop carrying it before july 1st and by july 1st hopefully it will go DOWN in price because i'm interested in this laptop too and as far as I know, at the current moment a new release for asus will not happen before july first and i've heard nothing but great reviews for this laptop and it can handle games, video editing, and basic stuff great the only con about this laptop is that the cpu is just a little weak and that might be the only reason why i get this one instead



http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?…|||No. Best Buy offers are almost always only for 7 days or even less.|||Hey i dont know abt dat.But reely i wanna have dis laptop.Actaully d problem is dat i live in india,though i can afford 899$(45000 INR) n my cousin works at illionos.So getting it is not a problem.But d problem is with d reviews at d best buy.I mean most of dem have complained abt hardware failures.PLz tell me whether i cud rely upon dis as i have heard HP or dell but asus is nu to me.Plz reply.



Dont u think dat d reviews at best buy r horrible.Pla reply to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment