Friday, May 4, 2012

Recommended Graphics Card for The Settlers 7 for Best Visual and Performance?

My computers PC specs are as follows:

------------------

System Information

------------------

Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2

System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.

System Model: Inspiron 530s

BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6850 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz

Memory: 3326MB RAM

Page File: 2067MB used, 4820MB available

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: Radeon X1300 Series (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM)

Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.

Chip type:

DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)

Display Memory: 1019 MB

Dedicated Memory: 255 MB

Shared Memory: 763 MB

Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor: Dell E228WFP



I think my system is good but I have a bad graphics card... might be wrong! I have settlers 6 and it runs on lowest graphics settings because when I set them higher, the game runs slower and it isn't much improvement. Is it running slow because of the graphics card, the system, or both?



I've seen videos online and it looks A LOT better than mine. I'm buying The Settlers 7 next month and want it to look as good as in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHGgodc2l…



Settlers 7 requirements are not out yet...



Can you recommend me a graphics card that is compatible with my PC but not too expensive that will run The Settlers 7 smoothly and at for best visuals?|||you could search for a 4650 @ newegg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment