Friday, May 4, 2012

Will the Sims 2 Double Deluxe work with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit?

I have a Compaq Presario CQ56 laptop, AMD processor (i think its the processor, or maybe the video thing), Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit version, 215GB hard drive (166GB Free), 2GB of RAM.

On the back of the Sims 2 Double Deluxe package it says:



OS: Windows XP and Vista

CPU: 1.0 GHz or faster (1.3 GHz for vista)

RAM: 512 MB or more (1GB for Vista)

DISC DRIVE: 8x or faster DVD-ROM

HARD DRIVE: At least 5.5GB of free space

VIDEO: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card

SOUND: DirectX 9.0c compatible



Would this game work with my Windows 7 laptop? I haven't opened the game yet, because I would like to know if it will work or not so I can bring it back if it won't work.|||Yes. The only time you really need to worry about compatibility with games is really old games, like DOS era games.



And then you can just fire up Dosbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment