Friday, May 4, 2012

What kind of Video Card should I get for my computer?

I asked another question about this but left out a bit of info so i made another one sorry!



This is the motherboard I have

http://usa.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=nwcuFMseNd3DhmVA



These are the expansion slots I have

1 x PCIe x16

1 x PCIe x1

2 x PCI



I want one under a $100

Im trying to play Left 4 Dead 2

heres the requirements for that

o Supported OS: Windows® 7 / Vista / Vista64 / XP

o Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz

o Memory: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista

o Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card with Shader model 3.0. NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better

o Hard Drive: At least 7.5 GB of free space

o Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card



I think the only one that need work is the video card

so any help you can give me would be helpful|||Best value right now is actually the ATi Radeon HD 4830 because it's being discontinued, I'd get it while you can. It's almost as powerful as the HD 4850 but only costs $98!



http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…|||Meet Mr. HD4670: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…



It will run L4D2 smooth as silk, but don't expect to crank the AA/AF to the max.



And you won't have any power problems with it, it is one of the lowest power using cards out there.|||ATI HD 4770



its more powerful than nvidia 9800 and ati 4830|||You won't find anything under $100 that will be worthwhile. You'll need to go to at least $200 or find a used card on ebay.



You will want a GeForce 9800 series or better or an Ati 4850 or higher.|||The Nvidia 8800GT should be good. It's an older card so it's probably in that price range. It'll run any game out at the moment. Not on highest settings, but it'll run them.

No comments:

Post a Comment