Friday, May 4, 2012

Best video card I can get for my E machine T1352G?

I am at a loss of what video card I can install and not have to add a new power supply. I assume my current power supply is 250 watts and no higher than 300 watts. I currently can play WoW at minimum settings, but would like to improve frame rate a little more especially in bigger raids.



What video card can I safely install without having to add a new power supply and how hard is it adding a video card when current is integrated?



My Computer Specs:

CPU : AMD Athlon™ II X2 Dual-Core Processor 260u

(1.8GHz | 2MB Total Cache)

Operating System : Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Chipset : NVIDIA® GeForce® 6150 SE Chipset

Memory : 4096MB DDR3 Dual-Channel Memory

Used Slots: 2 × 2048MB, | 2 Slots (Available)

4 DDR3 Slots (Total) - Expandable to 8GB

Hard Drive4 : 640GB 7200rpm SATA|||ya that one you got the 6150 is a clunker..



Its easy to upgrade, you just disable it in hardware manager.



honestly, you should upgrade to at least a 500w psu for less than 30$...



Then you can get up to like a gtx 260 or 9800 gtx safely. Which are all pretty easy on the pocket book.

No comments:

Post a Comment